You have invested in a beautiful new lawn, now let Velvet Lawns help you maintain it. Once your new or revitalised lawn is established, we will sit down with you and create a budget and project plan for its ongoing maintenance.
The plan will include all areas of maintenance including watering, fertilising, weed control, patching and reseeding as required, and mowing. The maintenance plan is tailored to your needs, but Maurice and the Velvet Lawns team is always available for help and advice.
You will be sure to have a lawn that is the envy of the neighbourhood
If you have ever tried to treat your lawn yourself, you know the many pitfalls that you can encounter:
- What kind of lawn fertiliser should you use?
- When should you apply the fertiliser?
- How much fertiliser should you use?
- How should it be applied?
- Can you do this by hand or should you buy a spreader?
- What happens if it rains when you are treating the lawn?
- What happens if it doesn't rain?
- What about the weeds?
- Why do some weeds die and others don't?
- Why is there moss on the lawn?
- Why has nothing happened at all?
All of these concerns and questions can race through your mind as you stand in front of the myriads of lawn care products at the local garden centre or DIY store. The main advantage of using a lawn care service as opposed to doing-it-yourself is that all of these concerns are dealt with for you. Our lawn experts use the right products, in the right quantities, at the right times of the year. Our 'No Scorch' fertilisers do not need watering in, neither will they scorch the lawn if applied correctly, which they will be. Our experts will kill the weeds, control the moss, and work with you to achieve a lawn of which you can be truly proud.
More about our Treatment Programs